Sunday 18 July 2010

Crafts & cupcakes!

I went to a summer fayre today In Betws-Y-Coed - there were loads of crafty items for sale & food, well worth the £1 entrance fee! I talked to a couple of women selling things, I was especially interested in crochet brooches, that is one project I'm going to work on very soon! It has given me lots of ideas & inspiration so hopefully I'll start making things before it wears off!

I bought a couple of brooches, a homemade button (made of clay? Or something that hardens, I should have asked her how she made it..) and some other buttons. Also bought some nice but expensive fudge, mmm!

It's Mari's christening tomorrow (my best mate's daughter, now 5 months old) so have been up making cupcakes 10pm - 2am!!) I'm very tired now but the cakes will hopefully be worth it (I haven't tried one yet but dad says they're nice. Very vanilla-y tho, I'm not overly keen on vanilla but we'll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment